Tuesday, October 05, 2004

for real.

POLISH PRESIDENT SLAMS KERRY AFTER DEBATE SNUB

"Polish President Aleksander Kwasniewski has slammed Dem president hopeful John Kerry for not recognizing Poland's contributions and sacrifice to the war in Iraq.

"It is sad that a senator with 20 years of experience does not recognize Polish contribution. This is immoral," Kwasniewski told FACTS in an interview commenting on the US Presidential Debate.

"It is sad that a senator with 20 years of experience underestimates Polish sacrifice, this is sad."

The Polish President added however that one should consider this was a part of the ongoing electoral campaign.

"I do not think this was out of ignorance," the president emphasized on the TVN Facts.

"There is one thing which should be stated clearly: this coalition is not just the United States, Great Britain, Australia alone; it also involves participation of Polish, Ukrainian, Bulgarian and Spanish soldiers who have died. It is immoral not to recognize the involvement we contributed based on our conviction that there should be unity in fighting terrorism, that there was a need to display international solidarity and that Saddam Hussein was a dangerous individual of this world."

"President Bush acted like a real Texan gentleman, he made sure to show appreciation for other countries' involvement in the coalition," Kwasniewski pointed out."

see also candace's, '60 years after 63 days of absolute heroism'.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

And yet Kerry gets away with it, like a bee in a girls hair, we're too stupid to swat him away once and for all.

Shocking!

Stu said...

I thought the President won the first debate on substance, and I'll have to say, Senator Kerry was a bit more articulate. Hwoever, you don't elect someone President because they are articulate. It's not enought to just say 10 times that "we have a plan". I believe it is incumbent on the challenger to convince the American public through a substantive plan, that he deserves to be President. I think the President clearly picked apart Senator Kerry's so called plan to get out of Iraq.

Another proof point of Kerry's lack of substance is their position seems to be to fill the air waves on attacking the Presidents policies and decisions. Again, I say, how does that demonstrate how "they" would run the country. If all they have left is to attack a sitting war time President on his past 3+ years of service, that just shows me that they have nothing else to tell the American public on how they would run the country better that it is current being run.

EC said...

lest we not forget that about 90% of the alies casualties in Iraq have been American. I would be willing to venture a guess without looking that most of the remaining 10% is British. While we should no doubt be thankful for other countries involvement, it's pretty safe to say that this is an American war with American's paying the loftiest price.

Missie Rose said...

ok, so i guess that means it's ok for kerry to belittle the help from other countries, even if their percent of casualities were less than 1 percent- and it's ok that, that same help that kerry bitches he can do a better job at rallying support from, he then in return belittles. it's time to take your head out of the ass of liberal bullshit, really now.