Monday, November 07, 2005

why does it seem no matter how many groceries i buy i can never find anything to eat. what i want this morning for breakfast is a bowl of strawberries, pineapples, bananas, and oranges. but even if i had all those yummy things in my fridge i would still be in want: i'm terribly spoiled when it comes to eating-i would rather go to a cafe and spend for someone else to fix it for me. someone like the allgood. hmmm, a number one: eggs over hard, biscuit, sausage, a side of sliced avocados, oh and some apple butter for my biscuit. good gog, what i wouldn't do for a fix right now.

i've seriously considered how i could have michelle mail some allgood to me but every scenario my mind takes me on ends in food poisoning.

a conversation with rachel last night and a comment from tiff herself has me wondering, is she back in the big d already? goodness, i'm bursting with questions and hope that-that means her visit will, perhaps, be sooner than the spring. although, i feel guilty suggesting, and begging, for my friends and family to come visit me now: for instance, while i love it, it has been raining for over a week straight here. the spring time is the money ticket, i know this. i want those dear to me who sacrifice the finances and time to come spend time with me to have the best trip of their lives; i want them to be able to see the great PNW in all it's splendor, i want them to see the coast, to go kayaking, to go hiking, to see the waterfalls, etc, and etc. however, a trip now would most likely constitute of going to the movies and going out to eat. things one does on a daily basis in dallas. of course, there is skiing.

i have cards to make and a million birthday gifts to buy. a rainy day awaits.

No comments: