Tuesday, November 08, 2005

don't mind if i do

beware: i have half bottle of syrah in my left hand...i already brushed my teeth, took out my contacts, turned off the tube, but somewhere from the wine journal to the kitchen i ended up with another glass, and on here. funny how these things work...after a glass and a half...and a hour later. never claimed i could hold me liquor, oh wait, yep there it is at the top. whatever.

well tonight ladies and gentlemen i cooked: i prepared the glaze, i grilled the salmon, i sautated the bell peppers, i diced the apples, i scooped the ice cream, i opened the wine, i light the candels, iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. goodness, i'm so self-absorbed when i drink, and not entirely honest at that. you see, jon, despite my urging him to let me take care of him, insisted on helping me. so the two of us, technically, cooked dinner tonight.

earlier this afternoon, while i was out birthday gift shopping in ashland, i recieved a gift of my own: snow! it was the wildest thing ever; and tomorrow, after i get a new friggin battery for the camera, i'll post *A picture of it.

*sour subject, and that's all for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe that sounds like such a lovely dinner and evening. Nothin better than being tipsy and blogging about being tipsy. Yes I do want to see some of those snow pic's!

Michelle