Monday, February 13, 2006

there is something very unsettling about getting a voicemail from your doctors office moments after you left that same afternoon requesting you come back first thing monday morning for some tests, as requested by the doctor himself. i can't tell you how eager the paranoia in me becomes at such a rare occurance. within ten minuetes of hearing the message i had already begun imagining the Lifetime movie made about me and my struggle with the rare illness; the letters i will have to start writing to my unborn child explaining how even without It being born It has already become my greatest achievement; and then the cries Jon will have my family-everyone telling one another "She really loved you SOOOOO much."

but after talking to the nurse at the doctor's office i found out my trip in is for a bilateral mammogram. which, as i've read, finding lumps in your boobies when your pregnant is quite normal. the odds for breast cancer are like 1 in 20,000.

neverless, "first thing monday morning"...good lord a tad dramatic don't you think?!?

3 comments:

Des said...

You need to post another belly shot so we can all see your growth!

Missie Rose said...

you know i tried to do that with this post but it was just taking way too long and i was late for work. i like what your thinking though and i'll try again for ya. how is the progress coming along for getting you web site up and going?

Des said...

Yeah! I love it! You look SO adorable and hot too might I add! hubba-hubba!
It's up now
www.desandjon.com
Love ya and keep that hump safe (my hump, my hump..."