Wednesday, February 22, 2006

recently...

i've been reading: Master Mind: The Rise and Fall of Fritz Haber, The Nobel Laureate Who Launched The Age of Chemical Warfare.

in the previous two days i was able to start and finish: Devil In The White City.

listening to alot of: Swervedriver, the Danes, and Whiskeytown.

eating too much of: Samoas Girl Scout Cookies and Arbys.

making it a habit to: have a daily shot of wheatgrass. (the claim is one ounce is equivalent to 2 lbs of leafy greens. astonishing if true.)

totally addicted to: sweet ice tea

syyked about: my first sonogram on Monday.

wearing: striped pj shorts and a t'shirt that reads, "Don't Give Me Any Drugs".

procrastinating for no good reason: going to the post office for much needed two cent stamps and making the 'round of calls' and emails. how it's been ages!!!

tomorrow: is my day off though i'm meeting with the management at the City to talk shop about the position offered to be Big Chief of Swimming Bull this summer; after which i plan on taking a past due yoga class, then coming back home to fulfill my domestic responsabilities as Head Custodian.

craving: Breadwinners, Allgood Cafe, and the chicken n' dumplings at TABC(in light that it is, in essence, chicken, cream, and dough, i find no hesitation in claiming their version as culinary brilliance).

i'd really like: a massage and my little sister, in terms of physical domain, to be no further than 25 miles in proximity from me.

on myspace: i recieved a 'friend request' from my highschool french teacher. i accepted for the bizaare quality.

4 comments:

Jon and Des V. said...

Good ol' Mrs. Wilson! Are you going to find out if it's a bambino or a bambina on Monday?

Missie Rose said...

i find out on monday at 3:30pm my time, 5:30 ya'lls. i can't tell you how excited i am to not only see It for the first time but also at the chance of finding out if i can start referring to It as my baby boy or my baby girl!!!!!!! i'll be sure to post the results. :)

Jon and Des V. said...

I read your MySpace, so it's a boy? Tell me and post some pics of him!

Michelle said...

Isn't Adam Franklin great! Ah I love Swervedriver, saw him play an acoustic set once. So good. I'm looking into good jobs for you guys in CC so we can be in close prox to one another. This far but close thing is too much.