Wednesday, October 26, 2005

i haven't forgotten, i've ignored; too much has happened since the last time, as usual, and now i'm at a lost as how to fast forward, pause or rewind my thoughts.

so here is something simple: an exercise if you will, to breathe life into the art of reminiscing.

i love...

~peanut butter toast with bananas and honey on it
~puppies
~cashmere socks
~being called "darling" by an old timer
~sharing a bottle of wine with a friend under a star light sky
~the sound of fall leaves benneth my feet
~the distant sound of jazz
~kissing
~my fathers messages
~carving pumpkins
~chocolate covered gummi bears
~cobblestone streets
~pictures of st.petersburg, russia
~the way cotton candy melts in the mouth
~laying in laundry right after it's gotten out of the dryer
~being pampered, including, but not limited to, a deep tissue massage
~wasting an sunday afternoon on a familiar patio
~making someone's day, in the good sense
~my sister, my boyfriend, my family, my friends, u2 and God

medford, oregon is...

~small
~pastoral
~temporary

;)

i am...

~tired
~craving something sweet and elusive
~missing 'home sweet home' and all that entails
~looking forward to my father's upcoming visit
~not too sure what i'm going to do for a halloween costume (track star? dorothy from 'the wizard of oz' would be wicked cool, but i don't quite have the time or resources for such a costume.)
~now, going to bed

No comments: